Legal Name: Royal Family Kids Camp-Issaquah
Doing business as: Hope Alliance for Kids
EIN: 86-1100558 | Issaquah, WA, United States
Hope Alliance for Kids has been providing camps for children 7-11 through Royal Family Kids Camps since 1998. In Washington State, there are approximately 3,048 children, ages 6-12 in the foster care system. Each year there are many generous people who give of their time going to camp as well as financially to make it possible for almost 100 campers to get to go to camp. To make this happen, we need to raise approximately [cost per camper] for each camper to go to camp.
Hope Alliance for Kids didn’t want to stop there and so they started Teen Reach Adventure Camps (T.R.A.C.) in 2011 to support the children 12-15 years of age. T.R.A.C. is run in two same biological sex camps one for boys and one for girls to allow them to have fun without the pressure or stresses of having people of the opposite sex in the camp. In doing so we put together 2 camps lasting 3 days each providing incredible activities and times for conversation and processing between our volunteers and the campers.
Additional ways to give include:
- Amazon Smile – https://smile.amazon.com/ch/86-1100558 and register with Royal Family Kids Camp-Issaquah as your preferred charity.
- Fred Meyer community Rewards:
- Visit the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program: https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4
- Click Link your Rewards Card now
- Choose Hope Alliance For Kids or the number 94160 as your charity.